Monday 18 December 2017

Cumberland Hotel Bournemouth Wedding Photographer. Andy & Lydia

As I have mentioned before one of the highlights of my job is photographing friends weddings. I have known Andy for near on 9 years & I was honored for him to ask me to shoot his movie themed wedding. Highlights for me for this wedding had to be the flower girls flowers & the Groomsmens corsage's there was great detail and effort put in all throughout the day. Congrats Andy & Lydia your day was super fun, Thanks for the invite to stay for a drink both Me & Greg enjoyed the Whiskey afterwards :):):)

It was great working with Sally & Mel .

Sally @ Blushing Brides Wedding Hairstyling & Make Up

Mel Tilsed @ Bournemouth Briday Hair & Make Up



 photo andybagKeepers-1_zpsoejaktk5.jpg

 photo andybagKeepers-1-2_zps7ockhsur.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-3_zpshv7ennfe.jpg

 photo andybagKeepers-1-4_zpsaws8wbwm.jpg


 photo andybagKeepers-1-7_zpsp2baqlrn.jpg


 photo andybagKeepers-1-8_zps0vsn2l9k.jpg

 photo andybagKeepers-1-10_zps0n4sysvl.jpg

 photo andybagKeepers-1-11_zpsk3lonbdg.jpg

 photo andybagKeepers-1-9_zpsn3clhn8f.jpg


 photo andybagKeepers-1-12_zps7xtjv64c.jpg

 photo andybagKeepers-1-13_zpskvk838n0.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-14_zpskyvekpgk.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-15_zpsxxanhktp.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-17_zps1rg1rj1g.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-19_zps0zsquchk.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-22_zpscvuwo99m.jpg


 photo andybagKeepers-1-23_zpsntqyjgwr.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-24_zpsinlpfbya.jpg


 photo andybagKeepers-1-25_zpsnusjeydu.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-26_zpstcfoir8t.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-30_zpsch7vrqk5.jpg



 photo andybagKeepers-1-34_zpswnosfcwu.jpg









Thanks to Greg again for second shooting for me.........and thanks to the Cumberland Staff for being mega awesome all day. I love this venue :)

 photo andybagKeepers-1-28_zpsup2fz122.jpg





No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts