Saturday 18 February 2012

Lil Grace

Those who follow my work know i havnt really done much baby photography..ever.......mainly because of i like interacting with people......turns out you can interact with these lil people to?!?! anywho........heres a couple of photos.........LOVED taking them. Grace was the perfect lil model.... Maybe this is a start of something new? nah........back to pole dancing photos tomorow i think.........ha -Jan2012-PoleCrazy-TimChurchill (1 of 1) -Jan2012-PoleCrazy-TimChurchill (1 of 1)-5 -Jan2012-PoleCrazy-TimChurchill (1 of 1)-3 Jan2012-PoleCrazy-TimChurchill (1 of 1)-2 Jan2012-PoleCrazy-TimChurchill (1 of 1)-4

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts