Friday 24 July 2015

Amanda & Jay @ Wilkswood Wedding venue near Swanage

Amanda & Jays wedding was at the amazing Wilkswood Wedding venue which is situated in between Wareham & Swanage in Dorset UK.  photo AmandaJaySelectsweb-39_zpsb9t1yltf.jpg

I have known Amanda since i was veeeeery small and it was a pleasure to be asked to photograph both her & Jay on their special day. The sun was shining all day which made my day as you cant beat a sunny wedding!

 photo AmandaJaySelectsweb-37_zpsw6lf6z3i.jpg

Bridal prep was very very chilled.......so chilled out that i think they forgot about the current time :D

 photo 1_zpsxdmg69tu.jpg  photo 12_zpstihh0zce.jpg  photo AmandaJaySelectsweb-8_zpsjlzwzjek.jpg

It was the first time i have photographed a sand ceramony....the globe will look lovely on the fireplace holding great memorys from the day

 photo 4_zps2mzcwsik.jpg  photo 3_zpstbygoofs.jpg  photo 5_zps7wgqcucp.jpg

The two Mercedes looked lovely in the sun

 photo 7_zpsbjw2x3z3.jpg  photo 6_zps5diwafki.jpg  photo AmandaJaySelectsweb-22_zpsazeh6qcb.jpg

How awesome is that cake :-)

 photo 9_zpsg1gp68hw.jpg  photo AmandaJaySelectsweb-42_zpszfgodp0r.jpg

I was massively surprised when after the speaches I was given a birthday cake, Big thanks Amanda & Jay..... i should book more weddings on my bday. Cake!!!

 photo 14_zpsuesp3vmd.jpg Big thanks to Kris Oddy for second shooting with me, your a legend sir

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts