Monday 4 January 2016

Dorset Wedding Photographer at Honeybrook Farm // Lauren & Dave

More of my work can be found at www.Tim-Churchill.com
One of my latter weddings in 2015 saw me head to Honeybrook farm which is in between Wimborne & Cranborne in Dorset. I have photographed here a few times before. I love this venue because there are so many spots for images. who am i kidding......I just love running after the ducks and looking at the pigs
Congrats to Lauren & Dave Bloom on their special day. Thanks for letting me capture your day.
 photo Lauren-1-28_zps6z08aj2q.jpg  photo Lauren-1-18_zps2ous8tll.jpg  photo Lauren-1_zpskoeiwjkk.jpg
Very Well behaved Flowergirls
 photo Lauren-1-5_zpsmvifg292.jpg  photo Lauren-1-7_zpsc61cxvut.jpg
Last few words of encouragement maybe? :D
 photo Lauren-1-8_zpswfpe2452.jpg
Father and the Bride, I love capturing this moment just before the service between father and daughter. I do like getting the candid natual shots but you cant beat a couple of shots looking at the camera :)
 photo Lauren-1-10_zpsn2kfchys.jpg
lovely moment during the service
 photo Lauren-1-11_zpskfdka06r.jpg  photo Lauren-1-12_zps2c3xxujs.jpg  photo Lauren-1-16_zpsq7klaprk.jpg  photo Lauren-1-20_zpshthqlrog.jpg
Some guests waiting for the bus. i mean waiting for the food
 photo Lauren-1-23_zpsvrji5pnx.jpg
sooooooo much to photograph at Honeybrook Farm
 photo Lauren-1-25_zpsmvhvjvxl.jpg  photo Lauren-1-29_zpswzkt1w20.jpg  photo Lauren-1-31_zpsi7vrmbni.jpg  photo Lauren-1-34_zpsi9hflkxp.jpg  photo Lauren-1-36_zps3omys8zo.jpg  photo Lauren-1-19_zps3mqvdxbv.jpg  photo Lauren-1-21_zpsbwchyjgw.jpg
The small and big kids loved the outdoor trampoline
 photo Lauren-1-40_zpsdbor4oyr.jpg  photo Lauren-1-41_zpspllvcgmo.jpg  photo Lauren-1-44_zpsl9kzhhfd.jpg  photo Lauren-1-17_zpsbezjbenh.jpg
Biiiiiig Thanks to Kris Oddy for second shooting for me as well!!
unfortunately the photo i took of you is a bit dark :-) n not so weddingy. but the photos you took of me are amazing XD
 photo Lauren-1-43_zpszw8ob6gv.jpg  photo Lauren-1-45_zps4tx14jty.jpg  photo Lauren-1-46_zpsqnlyzawv.jpg

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts