Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ben & Vicky @ Honeybrook Farm

Iv known Ben for a fair few years now. Ever since i started photography shooting gigs really back in about 2006 where he was working at the Live venue Mr C's.....anywho.....a few years on he decided to get married to the lovely Vicky n he asks me to photograph his day, so here goes




Ben & Vicky Blog use



Ben & Vicky Blog use


Shiney shiney shiney shiney rings!

Ben & Vicky Blog use

all together now "aawwww"
Ben & Vicky Blog use


And the main special guest was there overactive woofer called Harley:

Ben & Vicky Blog use

Ben & Vicky Blog use



Ben & Vicky Blog use

Ben & Vicky Blog use

Space was tight for groups in the courtyard but.............we got away with it.........welll................the ocational rascal gave me a challenge haha

Ben & Vicky Blog use

Ben & Vicky Blog use


Ben & Vicky Blog use


Ben & Vicky Blog use


Ben & Vicky Blog use

Ben & Vicky Blog use


Ben & Vicky Blog use


your never too old for a play on the zip line!


Ben & Vicky Blog use



The dancefloor wasnt just for the couple for the first dance :)
Ben & Vicky Blog use

Ben & Vicky Blog use


Did i mention there was a young david blaine ?

Ben & Vicky Blog use




Huge Congratts to Ben & Vicky. it was an awesome day filled with lots of beer n merryment! :-)

Ben & Vicky Blog use







No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts