Tuesday 10 August 2010

Cas & Izzy July's Lulworth Castle Wedding

Photobucket

Cas & Izzy first contacted me explaining how they wanted a laid back service and party for there wedding letting things run in a relaxed manner in a beautiful setting

being told i may be 'horizontal' with the relaxed aprouch to my weddings i thought hey im your guy, so fastforward to July 2010 @ Lulworth Castle.


First off i went along to the Kemps Hotel just 5 mins from Lulworth, where Izzy was getting ready with all her girls.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket


Upon arrival to the church i met up with my 2nd shooter for the day Greg Thurtle, Its always a pleasure shooting a wedding with greg, he's a true gent *cough*..... sometimes he does needs to be kept on a short lead though. haha
Photobucket




The day got off to a somewhat....entertaining start. put it this way.....iv never seen a best man arrive after the bride before. Not planned i may add, im sure the bride can tell you!


Photobucket


But after a delayed start the day got into motion and everything ran so very smoothly


Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket


Photobucket

After the Ceramony we headed across next door to the Castle Gardens for Drinks, nibbles and some group shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket






After a nice hour or so in the sun i managed to sneak the Bride & Groom across too the front of the Castle to grab some shots (and to also let them get there breath back)


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket















Food was then followed by the speaches & the cutting of the cake..........
Photobucket

Photobucket




Once everything was finnished in the food hall everyone moved to the bar nextdoor and the dance hall where the shapes were indeed cut! but..... i wont be showing them photos (i think i should let the bride and groom bring them to the internets at there own discretion, haha)
Photobucket

Photobucket


I had allot of keepers for the first dance. so here is my select faves


Photobucket

Photobucket






This has to be my fave First dance photo of the day. I just love the expression on the lil one on the right :D
Photobucket



Im sure by the end of this perfect day everyone there enjoyed themselves......not as much as this young lady mind :)

Photobucket










Huge Congratts Cas & Iz

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts