Thursday 22 April 2010

Richard & Victoria Wedding in "sunny" Wimborne

My first Wedding this year came in April. A very sunny saturday in fact :-) anyone familiar with the local music scene to Bournemouth may recognise the ol'clams in a few shots and obv Rich being the groom and now playing with Neon Tigers.

Big thanks to Greg Thurtle for being my No 2 shooter for the day. he's such a pleasure to shoot with.....def a 'prime' ninja with the candids. The Day was really nice and relaxed and everything went perfectly to plan! Rich & Victoria make a fantastic couple and i wish them many years of happiness.

Groom & Best Man
Richard & Victoria

Richard & Victoria

Peacocks

Mr & Mrs Peacock

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts