Sunday 5 September 2010

Seattle Baby

(photos are quick grabs btw as im only in the hostel for an hour)


i arrived in Seattle n lost my phone....nearly lost my wallet. met some awesome ppl in bars too so thats cool. earlier i was enjoying happy hour. which means half price appertisers (ie bufalo chicken wings etc) and a dollar off draft beers which meant 3/4 of a pint for $2.50. 6 beers latter n 6 wings n two games of american football. Jamie found me in the pub. n now im sat in the hostel ready to go out n eat and drink. the hostel has a night out tonight at 10pm so no doubt we will up some bars.


the trip is young. but so far so good!


i got off the train and smelt a smell i recognised. oh look. the first shop i walk by in america is pooles very own

Photobucket



as i was hikin my bags about.
heres a wicked pic of a high tower i saw straight away
I didnt take too many photos as i had all my bags on me and was a fair weight. so i found a bar

Photobucket


Photobucket

Seatles qwest stadium!

Photobucket

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts