Tuesday 7 September 2010

Seattle Day 2/3

went out on my first proper night with some hostel ppl (us 3. another bristolian student, n three yanks) turned out to be an amazing night - they dont really drink at all tbh. it bank hol weekend n we went out at 10pm and EVERYWHERE shut at 2am. we went to one place...iit was like a proper american bar. n had like 20 pinball machines. was so random.

as i was drinkin all day i spent a fair bit, spesh when i saw they sold strongbow that was obviosly after tryin the local lagers of course :D

The next day (yesterday) we headed to a a local dirt park... it was really nice. it was all made so well under a freeway. tis a shame the uks councils help build these things.

so heres my first lot of riding pics. its good to get back into shooting this stuff. i havnt for quite a while so the first lot of photos will be pretty naff lol :)



off to portland today after i do some skyline seattle photos wooop woooop

bacon dohnuts here i come!


roll on the portland micro brewary beer! yum yum yum

lex in the hostel on tut tinternet
Photobucket






test flash n POSE :D:D:D

Photobucket

Puttin the bike togetha as they bagged it from there trip from whistler

Photobucket




My first trip to walmart had to b my first mac d's in usa. its xactly the same sept they do bigger burgers n sizes. prob wont be back there much in the next few weeks lol

Photobucket


So now with the riding photos. we only hit up one park. but jew broke his bike a lil so we shall fix that n get bk to ridding soon. tis only a bolt so no probs there
Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

Jaime!
Photobucket



LexJew

Photobucket




lex gettin some dude mob num cuz he loves boys
Photobucket


some local rider

Photobucket

local rider
Photobucket


Jaime

Photobucket


LexJew
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts